Friday, June 18, 2010

Where is Haircutt?

Hello! I am hoping someone could give me some direction as to where I can find this picture in a magazine or hair styling book of some sort. I want to get my hair cut this style, but my printer isn't working, nor do I know anyone that has one around here. If anyone has any idea, any help would be appreciated thanks in advance!



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



Where is Haircutt?

I do not know anything about how to describe this haircut. I can tell you if you want to print the picture out go to the library most libraries have the ability to print Internet pages out for you.



Where is Haircutt?

they are called medium layers.



just say you want your hair cut to your ___ or i want it this long. with medium layers about 2 inches apart. and say how many layers you want

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans