Sunday, June 20, 2010

Two tone look?

Can some tell me how to get the two-tone look on african american hair. My hair is black and I want a light brown/gold color on the ends. If you can go to this african pride web site, you'll see exactly what I want:



http://www.african-pride.com/flash/style...



It's in the style gallery, 3rd page at the bottom. Do I use foil? Do I dye all of the the back of the head or just the ends? HELP!!



Two tone look?

if you decide to do it yourself, you can bleach the ends and tone it to the color you want after bleaching. make sure you go to the beauty supply store to get the right bleaching product for your type of hair. you won't get the desired color unless you bleach it because tint cannot lift tint. look at it as an open canvas and you need to go to a blank canvas then turn the color to what you want.



Two tone look?

I have found that home treatments don't work well. When I had highlights, I went to a salon. Also, I had a friend who swore by salons that catered to Caucasian women because she thought they did a better job at highlights. They do it more often. Either way, I would recommend going to a salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans