Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Help....!?

http://gallery.ewva.net/albums/candid-tv...



http://gallery.ewva.net/albums/candid-tv...



has this girls hair been dyed from brown to blonde...?



her eyes are brown so im guessing she's not naturally blonde!



Right now my hair is light brown..



If I got it proffesionally done at a salon, could it look like this?



My hair is the same length and the same curlyness/texture!



Thanks!



x



P.S what do you think of this look..?



Hair Help....!?

First off, yes i love the hairstyle, and the actress (Emma Watson) happens to be one of my favorites. I don't know if she's a natural blonde or not. But i can say that i am a natural blonde, but my eyebrows are the color brown. This is because as i get older my hair color is going to slowly change into the color brown, the color of my eyebrows. Your eyebrows don't only show the color of your natural hair, but also what you haircolor will be by the age of 25. So when Emma turns 25 if her hair is still blonde, then yes she gets it dyed. But personally i think it's natural. Because her roots seem to mesh perfectly with her color. But i don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans