Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cool haircuts.....?

http://www.prohaircut.com/sraight-hairst... http://www.prohaircut.com/Asymme_Hair_Cu... http://www.starpulse.com/Music/BarlowGir...



I'm getting y hair cut tomorrow. I want something choppy and edgy. My hair is just below the shoulders- maybe an inch or two- about as long as in the third pic except i don't have many layers so it's not portportioned like in th third pic. I have a round face and I have fairly thin hair. Out of the above which do you like best and also if you know of any ppl with or pictures of haircuts that are edgy and rock-starish then please give the linK! THANX in advance! :)



BTW I'm not coloring it oh and my hair is ultra dark brown with unnoticeable red highlights (they make it look lighter but the actual strips that are highlighted aren't ntoiceabl e because before I did the strips I poured perixode in my hair so it tinted it with a tad of red. Oh and you can only notice the red in the sun.



Cool haircuts.....?

Would the 3rd one make your hair look more volumized? I really think that one looks the edgiest and it's kinda cute :)....the second one is my next choice, it works.



Cool haircuts.....?

No prob, bob Report It



Cool haircuts.....?

try this



Cool haircuts.....?

Lee R, that's just plain mean. I don't think she'd like that kind of poofy retro haircut. Don't mind me saying that. It's just what I think.



Now to the answer. I think that all three of the haircuts look great.



THe third haircut has way too many layers. I think you should choose either the first or second haircut. I have to see your photo though. I think you should be happy with what you choose. If you asked me, I would say the second one because it seems straighter and since you have 'fairly thin hair', I think you should stick with flatter hair.



I hope I've been a help to you, in some way or the other!



Cool haircuts.....?

www.cropsforgirls.com



Click on "Spiky %26amp; Buzzed"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans