Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hairstyle Change?

My hair sort of looks like this http://www.prohaircut.com/gallery/men_ha... but a little longer and I want it to look like this http://images.acclaimimages.com/_gallery... but without the long hair in the back. What products and/or techniques other than waiting for my hair to grow a little longer do I have to use to make it look like this?



P.S. My hair is dark brown, I don't want to change the color, just the style.



Hairstyle Change?

use mouse!



Hairstyle Change?

Use a lightweight wax and apply with your head upside down - sounds stupid, but it works!



Sometimes using a hairdryer upside down can help too!



Hairstyle Change?

ok.....first of all...Asians usually have a different hair texture than Caucasians, that allows them to do some REALLY cool stuff with their hair....this cut depends on hair texture, pretty much entirely......basically, just bring in the pic when you get a cut, and ask the stylist to heavily razor cut your hair. if the cut wont work on your texture, shell tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans