Sunday, June 20, 2010

Prom hairstyle?

This is how I would like the back of my hair to look for prom, but what about the front. I usually wear my hair parted down the middle (side parts look a little odd on me) Thanks a lot!



http://www.promspot.com/psgallery_detail...



Prom hairstyle?

that looks like she went to sleep drunk, woke up the next evening then took that pic...yuk



Prom hairstyle?

I think you should get the one in the link.. it looks very pretty and will be somehting diffrent for a change



Prom hairstyle?

It does look a little messy. Instead of teasing the curls, I could break them up with my fingers after they fell a little. A part in the middle might also look a little strange with this hairstyle. I would try a side one.



TRY 36!!



Prom hairstyle?

well that would be cool or you could just put it in big curls and put it up that would look good



Prom hairstyle?

really like that style!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans