Sunday, June 20, 2010

Haircut problems?

i really want to get my hair cut w/ bangs,



like one of these:



http://www.beautifulhairstyles.com/2006/...



or



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



but my only concern in doing so is that i play a lot of sports.



right now im playing basketball,



%26amp; im not sure if bangs and sports go together.



i dont know if i can put my hair up %26amp; keep my bangs out of my face while i play?



can anyone help me,



%26amp; tell me ways to keep them out of my face or let me know if they are even hard to get into a ponytail??



-thanks.



:)



Haircut problems?

it would work. just bobby pin it. or hair clip it back. or even better, get a headband like the elastic ones that are conectted and wear that then bobby pin/.hair clip/ hairspray it to ur hair. they will stay out of your way!



-jessica



if u get them, enjoy!



Haircut problems?

You can keep them out of your face with a headband... one of the stretchy ones.



Haircut problems?

ew.just....no.



Haircut problems?

umm i have sidebangs and i play soccer.



so yeah buy tons of bobby pins and hold them back



or strechy headbands



i usually get two bobby pins and pin them back in an "x" formation like crossing the bobby pins together



so you it plays up your hair



hope i helped



Haircut problems?

If you do get the haircut, you would probably want to have a stay-put head band, clips, or several hair bands to keep the bangs out of your face, so they don't get sweaty.



I really like those two haircuts. I'm sure they'll look great on you.



- Meagan 閳?br>Haircut problems?



use headbands or hair clips to hold them back



Haircut problems?

well my hair is curly and i got it cut todayy...



i got it cut up to my shoulders



with kind of side swept bangs...



i think it looks pretty cute..



avena



webmaster



http://www.entertainmentvenues.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans