Tuesday, June 22, 2010

**Hair question!!!**?

I want to style my hair like rihanna's at the grammys. My hair is the same lenght as the medium haircut she had. If anyone could help me achieve that look that would be great. My main problem is that I can't get my bangs to look like that. If you didn't see her hair at the grammy's, click on the link to look at a picture of it. If u don't know how to get it try looking at the second picture. It's a little different but I want to know how to look like that too. Thanks to everyone who helps. %26lt;3



http://www.ultimate-rihanna.com/gallery/...



http://www.ultimate-rihanna.com/gallery/...



**Hair question!!!**?

My hair used to look like that. I asked my hairstylest for a swoop bang, but maybe a little choppy. All you have to do after that is straighten it :)



**Hair question!!!**?

all u have to do it straighten your hair.



if your bangs arent the same, im sure that it would still look good!



good luck



**Hair question!!!**?

Her fringe sorry 'bangs' doesn't look like much of a fringe.



Just have a side parting and then straighten some of the hair a bit more over your face.



I think it's just the way they've like straightened/styled it rather than a cut or anything.



Just test out your straighteners



**Hair question!!!**?

she obviously has a trim (and extensions) and straightning and coloring. if you have no experience with hair, i would go to the hair salon.



**Hair question!!!**?

Hey,



Rihanna has great style with her hair . I sure it would look really good on you. First .what I would done is



1. Print out the picture her hair. Cut her face to place it with your picture so you can see if it fits you .



2. Make sure that your hair is the same Length as her medium hair style by going to a hair saloon .



3.Before you go in the hair saloon.Print out her hair style again,only this time don't cut it.



4. Ask your hair cutter ,that you want your hair to be neither styled like her or you'll better off keeping that hair style on you. Just be like, I want the same aexact hair style as rihanna .



5.There you will get your bang problem solved ,hopefully because you have the same aexact hair style .



-It's up to you .You can neither style it like her or better have the same hair aexact like her



hair by going to hair salon. I hoped i helped you out. Good luck -

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans