Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

im gettin my hair cut sat. morning and im having trouble finding a good website that has a good photo gallery. does anyone know of a website that will give me alot of choices to choose from. i want somethin different please help me!!!



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

Hi, try this



http://www.bosshairstyles.com



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

ummm go to google images???



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

shave the fron and the back leave the middle so its like a sideways mohawk from ear to ear



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

You make it hard for your self just type in "hairstyles.com"



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

spike



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

What ever hair place you go to will have books, or you can go to wallmart and buy a hairstyle magazine, thats what its called, and it has alot of celebrity hair styles in there. If your tall, you should get it layered and keep it long, if your short you should get it cut short , nice and cute. :o)



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

Here is what you do to give yourself that special hair style,The Top Twenty Five Formal Updos for Hair You Can Do ...



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairstyles



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

i usually buy magazines and go by my face shape.



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

Everyone ask this question every hour.



Please read other responses.



Just bring photos and we will sort it out.



We don't expect you to know what we can do and can't.



Good luck I should cut copy and paste this one by now



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

layers. lots of layers. makes ur hair unique and gorgeous. i got tons and i always get compliments on my hair. but yea...truely, u need a haircut that suits u. dont go to the websites and all, cuz those haircuts r meant for those girls. u need to liek see a professional adn talk to them about it. U need one that suits ur face structure and all. personally, i love bangs, so if u think it wud look good on u, try that.



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

Hair Styles



* Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



* Hairstyle - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

http://www.hairfinder.com/hair_imaging.h...



Im looking for a new hairstyle!!!! help me please!?!?!?

www.hairfinder.com and www.hairboutique.com are really good websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans