Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm 20 and i look younger....?

People say that i look 17/18. I want to look older. Will getting big curls make me look much older? I dont wanna look dolly. I have a small face with delicate features(big eyes,etc). http://m90.org/gallery/paparazzi/beyonce... Sth like her hair.



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

You should not change anything about yourself, looking younger is a good thing. But, yes, curls will make you look a lil older.



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

Yeah you wish that was you.



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

i have the same problem i find that dressing really really nice helps cope with the problem



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

no bothe. you will get good future



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

smoke pot, don't quit drinking,f*ck a lot - you'll look older,believe me)



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

no, glasses would make you look older, not perscription, but just some cute glasses that you could wear for show... why do you want to look older anyway?



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

come on... does it really matter whether you like two or three years younger than what you are?? In 20 years you'll be glad! if you are that desperate, go to a good make up artist and get some tips. make up always makes a girl look older if applied properly. As for the curls....dont do it, i think it will make you look even younger. Sorry!



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

Dont worry about it. Looking young is much better then looking old.



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

Looking young is much better then looking old.



I suggest not 2 hurry in this regard



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

just get some id



you will be glad you look younger when you are 30



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

is that u in d pic?



I'm 20 and i look younger....?

go for it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans