Friday, June 18, 2010

Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

http://sunkissedgirl.smugmug.com/gallery...



im really self consious and i doubt the way i look. it would really help if you guys would give me and honest opinion on what i can do to change my look, should i dye my hair?



cmon dont be stupid and tell me to go shave my hair off, get plastic surgery or jump off a cliff



being serious



thx



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

i think you look great. use products that make you feel good. make-up is fun! lol maybe if you add a little blush to your cheeks, you'd seem happier and brighter ( you don't seem sad just you know, a little nervous to get your picture taken in someof those) you cna get away with a really nice bright pink (they're not as bright when thye are on!) and maybe a deep plum as an eyeliner. revlon colorstay in vixen is gorgeous and everyoen can wear it. c'mon it makes you feel better just wearing something called vixen. :-) a little gloss and a little mascara and you're gorgeous.



you look great now by the way.



-haley



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

might be helpful if u said which girl u r or put up one of just urself and we might be able to help



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

my dear baby, just keep your head straight.



to change the way you look, just change the way you see.



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

So which girl is you? Both girls are very nice looking. Pretty dark hair. Don't dye it for anyone. You are beautiful just as you are.



If you're feeling a little dowdy go buy a new outfit.



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

Which person are u in the pic?



but i think all three of y'all are beautiful:)



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

which one is you? I think you're pretty and i don't think highlights would be good...keep your hair naturally dark because you are a beautiful brunette (both girls in the pic are beautiful brunettes soooo im just judging for the two of you...lol) get black framed glasses because those are very in style and they're just very sophisticated looking. thick frames are very popular. you can perhaps layer your hair that frame your face very well...anyway godo luck! you have a nice skin tone as well so wear clothes with earth tones like yellows, greens, browns, tans... ok im blabbing but good luck!



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

why do you want to change?! your very pretty! if you really want to change your hairstyle, you should get some layers, and highlights like a red or blonde color. i think your pretty and you dont need to change!! best of luck :)



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

Don't do a thing, you are so pretty!



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

i think you look beautiful, the way you are. but if you do want a change you could try putting some highlights in your hair.



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

you just need to wear colorful clothes and don't look so sad. your beautiful



Any tips on how to change my look? here's a picture?

your fine but i think you should cut your hair and add layers to frams your face. also trying lipgloss with a pink tint, and if you want to dye your hair I would suggest a jet black. I think brown is plain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans