Friday, June 18, 2010

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please)?

I cut my hair about this length a few weeks ago ( and hate it) :



http://img.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/gal...



(The image on the right)



And I haven't figured out any new ways to style my hair besides a ponytail or straightening it and leaving it down or 1/2 up 1/2 down. What can I do?!?!



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please)?

go in and let them add some more layers



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please)?

call queer eye for the straight guy.



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please)?

clip ur hair in the front and it looks really cute



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please)?

yes definatly add layers then go for some serious texture



bed head or garnier have some great texturizing products but to be honest salt water spritzed from a bottle creates the same effect its safe and alot cheaper, think beachy bedhead. cute!



HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( Please)?

awww poor baby *tear on cheek* lol jk I know the feeling too well. I personally love really long hair or really short hair. I use to hate the in between stage. Now i love it! I went to aveda and had my stylist do something cute..soft...and fun oh yeah did i mention sexy!!! I like to keep it natural looking (oh how i despise hard hair ) and that hair cut in the picture is too cute. You can have so much fun with it...just make sure you rock it right! well sorry i tend to ramble a lot, well the only words of advice i can give is, Look up a few hair styles in magazines or on-line...heck go to different hairstylist and see what they have in mind. I bet it's really cute, maybe something you may need to get use to...well until next time



~Take Care and good luck! *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans