Sunday, November 29, 2009

Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

ok, so i have thick thick dirty blonde hair. it's naturally wavy (although i think it might behave differently with a different cut) and is about 4 inches past my shoulders now, with long bangs and layers. i have and oval face that is kinda long (not really long but its less round than the regular oval face shape is). so, with all this in mind, would this cut look good on me?



http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/gallery...



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

I think it would..



Girls wth oval faces need to stick with shorter cuts. Either that, or they need to not have face-framing layers.



Try something sort of edgy, like that cut but just below your chin.



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

Yeah, that would be cute! I'd say go for it.



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

I think you have the right shaped face for that type of hair cut. It's the the thick, wavy part that would concern me a little. I have super thick, naturally curly hair that used to be down to my waist. I made a decision to cut it (a little above my bra strap) and I found that my hair actually got curlier (because there was less weighing it down). I'm not sure if your hair would have the same reaction. If you go with a style (like you have shown) you may have to end up blowing it out or straightening it every day to get that look.



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

get a hair cut, then get this style



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

i have the same kind of hair as u except mine is dark brown %26amp; i got a similar haircut and the first time i washed it and it dryed it tottally poofed out and looked horrible,i think that if u where gonna get that type of haircut u should get it thinned out alot %26amp; get a hair straightner thats what i did and my hair looks so much better



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

It's a cute cut, simple to manage... I say go ahead.



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

yea i guess



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

I like the look but I would prefer the hair to be left shoulder length. Good luck



Would this style look good on me?? (pic and description included)?

forsure! go for it it seems perfect for you.....!! good luck!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans