Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have a long forehead, ...?

kind of an inbetween rectangle and oval head shape. my features are pretty strong. My all together face and head shape is very much like mandy moore's (with alittle kristen bell). I want to grow my side bangs and my hair out some more, and get layers. ( like mandy moore in because i said so: http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0490084/b5.jp... ) Is this going to be a good look for me? Also I play friend hockey, softball, basketball and cheerlead, so i'll have to pull my hair back all the way for that.. what are some tricks instead of a tight ponytail that'll stay and look flattering? Like if the pony is right at the nape of my neck, it'll look better, but i'm gunna be hot runnign on the fields/courts.



I have a long forehead, ...?

a little blush across the hairline on your forehead will help the shape. The sidesewpt bangs will, too. A normal ponytail with the bangs should look good.



I have a long forehead, ...?

Some cute, long, sidebangs would look great on you. Get some soft, longer layers to frame your face as well, and keep the overall length of your hair a little on the long side. As for sports, pull your side bangs back over your head and secure w/ barettes, it's a VERY cute look, and you can pair it with pigtails or any sort of ponytail. If your not sure what I'm talking about, this is an example:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/s...



^^ (Yes, that's me.)



You can also try leaving your sidebangs DOWN , and pulling your hair into a high, off-center ponytail and using a cute barette to secure flyaways and as decoration. =)



If you don't want to try sidebangs, just get some face-framing layers and layer the rest of your hair, but not too short. You can still try the same ideas, and experiment with different parts.



Hope I helped!



I have a long forehead, ...?

thats a cute look



I have a long forehead, ...?

sidebangs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans