Thursday, November 26, 2009

What does it mean?

OK Im NEVER late...well I made it to CD 33 before then came af. I am on Weight watchers and excersising more so I dont know if that is whats up... well here are my symptoms. I know ya'll get tired of these but plz help. My hair is oily and I wash it daily, Im peeing alot and snapping at my hubby. Im now on calander day 40!! and still no period. I had spotting mid month of Jan and last period was 12/26 or 27. Im usualy a 28-29 day cycle. I began charting this month on fertility.com and it keeps moving my ovulation date. Yesterday it said CD30(which was odd) and today it said CD35. Ok my normal cycles are not even that long???? I am posting my chart so plz look and try to help. I dont think AF is comming but I have taken a few HPTs and they all say neg (got an evap + today but it dont count)...Thanks in advance



http://www.pregnancy.org/bbt/gallery/224...



What does it mean?

well u r very late and that can cause from the excersising too but i think u should go get a blood test done. do u have other symptoms such as tender brests, crampings in ur lower abdomen, tiredness..... if u have there's a big possibility that ur prego... so dont waste any more time go to the doctor now. i did a blood test on the 1st missed day of my periods and got a possitive... it's better to get to know as soon as possible



What does it mean?

Exercising can change your cycles and dieting does also. I think it's just that. Your body probly just need to get used to the change it's experiencing. You may wanna see yoyr doc just in case though if you haven't got af in a few weeks. I am sure everything is fine though. Good luck and try not to worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans