Thursday, November 26, 2009

Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

I have this exact body shape:



http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/3440...



But I have light skin, kinda blondish hair and green eyes:



http://p5.xanga.com/5a/8f/5a8fdeafb83f61...



I feel fat in a miniskirt but if I have the body shape of brenda song in the top pic do u think its kinda chubby?, well bulky?



I'm the same height too, we're both about 5ft tall.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

We are often more critical of how we look than other people are. With a miniskirt you are hiding very little and may feel a bit more self conscious.



From the pictures you have , I would not say you are fat. However if wearing one makes you feel uncomfortable then don't.



wear it.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

HELL NO U SOFA KING RETARDED



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

ya..looks tight...no offence meant



a little larger skirt will look great



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

I don't think it's a good idea. It doesn't look good! I'd say no!



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Ummm girl, you can wear whatever you want. Wit yo fine self. Shoot, id hit it.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

I think you would look hot in that mini.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

sorry but no



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

If you have to ask then it's a no.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

wow...looks pretty darn good to me!!!



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

you probably look good but if your walking around all self conscious and feeling uncomfortable then don't wear one.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

You're a very nice looking girl. In my opinion you should seek out your own style...one that fits your personality and one that makes you comfortable. Her style (in my opinion) wouldn't be right for you. And yes...she looks chubby.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

No I like that.. But don't go for a short mini skirt that basically shows your knickers - that just looks sluttish. Or if you do insist on those really short ones, wear leggings or tights with it, they're totally in!



Lorna



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

I don't understand why lady's always think there fat when they are not.Both of you Lady's are young and beautiful in your own way.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

You look fine to me. If youre going to wear a Mini try a looser fitting one. Brenda looked uncormfortable in hers.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

If you dont feel comfortable in a mini skirt then I dont recommend that you wear one.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Hunni, I'm sure you would look fine in a mini skirt. She is not chuby or anything, so if your body is like hers then I'm sure that you are fine to wear a mini skirt. Wear it with pride! Be proud of what you have and flaunt it, not in a sluty way, but in a cute way. :)



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

you look too young to be wearing a mini skirt. would look fine if it wasnt so tight.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

what ya gotta do is put on something nice with the skirt, like some strap up sandalz...



or if u wanna make ur legz look longer, wear a longer down to the kneez skirt.. that fitz.



whatever u do, just love the way u were born an wear that with pride.



women were meant to have a lil shape.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

honestly it depends because some skirts fit better than others and some look good on people and others dont.



so i think if you think it looks good then go for it but if you dont like the way you look maybe try a different skirt or other clothes



but i think you would look okay in a mini



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Honestly, the girl in the picture doesn't look good because it's a tight fit. A slightly longer, flowy skirt would look better. Plus, I think that since you're uncomfortable in miniskirts, you shouldn't wear them, even if they are 'in style'. If you wear something you're not comfortable in, you won't look as good as you would wearing something you're comfortable in.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

You're gorgeous! I say if you've got it, flaunt it! Do whatever makes YOU feel good, but don't do it for anyone else or just to keep up with everybody else! You are definitely NOT chubby or fat! That's what society these days wants women to think, it's crap I say! Hope this helps you appreciate yourself and gives you the confidence to go for it! Good luck!



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Why the heck not? You wear what is comfortable to YOU. If you feel sexy in a mini skirt, then dont let anyone tell you otherwise!!!



I am a little bit overweight, and I envy girls who wear sexy clothes no matter what weight they are, because they have enough self esteem to pull it off. Go for it!



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

You look fine to me, Just try to stay at the weight in the picture.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Actually shorter skirts look better on short girls than longer ones. Note that I said shorter and not short. The skirt on Brenda Song in the first picture is too short. Not only is it a bit on the immodest side, but it stops right at the thickest point in her thighs, making them look bigger. (and it's too tight. That's never flattering.) The most flattering skirt legnth for you would be a shorter skirt that falls to a few inches above the knee. When a skirt hits at this legnth, it shows off the thinner part of the lower thigh while concealing the thicker upper part. Hope that helps!



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Sweetie, don't worry yourself. If your the same shape as this other woman, and with the face you have, you look great! Your both thick in the legs, but it's definitely not fat by any means. I don't think your legs would look bad in a mini skirt at all. Just make sure the skirt is not as tight. Try wearing a flowing skirt or a nice mini jean skirt that isn't tight. Otherwise I think you would look fine.



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

Hey Kyra, I think you would look great in a mini skirt or anything else you choose to wear! If you feel good about yourself then you will look good in it and others will see that.



Also, don't worry about what anyone else may say. If you feel good about yourself then that is all that matters!



Put on that mini skirt and enjoy yourself!



Do I look okay in a miniskirt? Please answer!?

What matters is how you feel in the skirt. I think that anyone with your build would look great in a mini *don't wear high strapped shoes it will make your legs look short %26amp; kinda stubby since your on the short side*



The again if you feel uncomfortable in it, you will look uncomfortable %26amp; off.



BTW, i dont think she is chubby at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans