Thursday, November 26, 2009

Which dress!?

they are for a bar mitzvah ONLY the party NOT the service...keep that in mind!



I am 5'3" 104 pounds....so im skinny but I do have a little tummy.....pretty long legs...



I have light brown hair with natural golden blonde highlights that comes about an inch below my shoulders...mabye 2



dark brown eyes and kinda tannish skin kinda like this:



http://mileycyrus.info/gallery/albums/us...



and these are the dresses I'm thinking about for the PARTY!



1. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...



2. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...



3. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...



4. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...



5. http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2954669/0~23...



Which dress!?

I like 2 and 4.



2 is a pretty sky blue, and it's not over the top.



4 is casual and unique.



Which dress!?

Number one, it will look really cute with your hair. I promise.



Which dress!?

defidentaly the first



but the 4th is pretty cute too



Which dress!?

The first one. Definately cute.



Which dress!?

I like the first and the third...i think the second is too long



Which dress!?

the yellow one definatly or the black and white



Which dress!?

I like the 1st one



Which dress!?

um..good tastes :D i like all of them..um..i like the FIRST one!!! it seems gorgeous and beautiful!!



Which dress!?

I like the fourth one



Which dress!?

forget strapless.



go for the only one that had straps.



Which dress!?

i love all of them but for a bar mitzvah you should look more classy so i think the 4th one would be best.



Which dress!?

Probably the #1 or #4. They are really cute and the colors will look great with your hair and skin tone.:]



Which dress!?

i think the 4th and 5th one would look great on you!! they are gorgeous dresses!



Which dress!?

All of them are beautiful. But I think the green one would go great with your skin and such. Have fun at the party!!!!!



Which dress!?

the first blue one or the yellow they would both match your skin coulor and hair and i like them



Which dress!?

i lovee the first one. its adorable. i think that one is your best option, but go with whatever you feel the best in



=]



Which dress!?

DEFINITELY the first or second one!



those are both ADORABLE and you will leave your friends in shock!



they will SURELY be remembering your outfit.....*in a good way*



GORGEOUS!



im so jealous.....



good choices.



Which dress!?

I would go with number four....I'm not sure what color eyes you have tho, If you have blue eys then maybe one of the blue ones, b/c it will bring out your eyes.....anyways, I say number four b/c of your hair plus if you say you have a slight tummy the black is most likely to hide that so you aren't suckin it in all night lol.......anyways, that's my opinion....good luck



Which dress!?

1 ,4 or 5



Which dress!?

i think that the green dress or the blue dress that is exactly the same as the green dress are your best choices.



Which dress!?

#1 is my favorite out of them all. It is fun but pretty. I like the black and white one but it is not party fun. I like the yellow one too, but it reminds me of a wedding party dress. So I think #1. Have fun.



Which dress!?

um i think 12 and 4 are the cutest i would have to go with 4 it is soooo adorable i would wear it in a second :) good luck with ur decition



Which dress!?

number 4 is my favorite super cute!



Which dress!?

Deffinitly number one. :]



Which dress!?

i like 3 and 4



i also like 1 but it won't work for a bar mitvah.



Which dress!?

I definitely think either number 1, or 5, would look really good on you. (:



Which dress!?

fiiirst one!



this hair goes cute:



http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/dailydish/wp...



Which dress!?

the first one is AH-dorable!!



it is a great color that will look amazing on u!! also it is very cute and will flatter ur body!



Which dress!?

i love all of them you have good taste. i would have to go with the first one, it'll make you stand out.



Which dress!?

i like 1, 3, and 4



mostly 1 :)



Which dress!?

I personally love the green one, i think that was number 3 and number 1 is pretty nice as well both are shiney and will make you stand out. The second one seems like a cheap version of 1. I think 4 is too plain for it being YOUR bat mitzvah, it is yours right? 5 is summery and nice too. I would recommend buying dresses with longer hemlines though, they seem to short and even though this is for a party and not the service you don't want to show too much leg at a party for a religious ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans